Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Birthday GG


While this picture is old - October 31, 2004, it is special to me because to shows the love GG had for the boys and that which they had for her.

She would be 102 today. Can you imagine? 102. She was a wonderful, amazing woman. One who I got the opportunity to know so much better over the last 9 years. She loved us to bits and spoiled the boys like crazy. She had a wonderful laugh, a charming personality and a loving heart.

Even after 7.5 months I still think of her every day. So GG, I know you are surely looking down from Heaven watching all of us, so I hope you can hear me singing Happy Birthday to you.

I love you

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

What a lovely tribute to a truly wonderful lady! We are all sad today. She had so much love for all of us and truly loved her grandchildren and great grandchildren. She lived her life with kindness, generosity, a deep religious conviction, truly with all the virtues. When times were tough, she showed just how tough she was and kept going forward. She had a real influence on her grandchildren as they grew into adulthood and she loved the great grandchildren to bits. As a parent, she was everything one could wish for.

We really miss you mom and love you so very much.

Love to all