Friday 2 December 2011

hmmmm

I saw this on another blog and it really struck home with me today. There is so much going on in our lives right now. Too much to even write about and it has been a very emotional week. I'm hoping things calm down but in the meantime, I am plodding along, trying to accomplish what I can and trying not to worry too much about the things I can't. I plan to spend a little time with a friend today. I'm looking forward to that. I have had a small setback with my mental health this past week so a little positive outing with a friend may just be what I need. The blog may be a little bare for the next few days but I will certainly be back in time for next weeks gnome picture.

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Shannon - thinking and praying for you this week more than ever and hoping everything will turn out. One wonders how we can handle everything and it always seems to come all at once. We are also hoping for things to calm down for you and it is very hard I'm sure with your mental health with all that's going on to handle it. Just remember to look after yourself and not get too run down. Have a wonderful time with your friend and you're right - it will be just what you need. Girls need to have friends to talk to and it is even better when it's not family sometimes. Please don't worry about the blog - we all understand. Hope your mom is getting stronger every day and they get her medicine straightened around. We love you so much and wish we could give you the biggest hug ever. Please feel it from miles away. Take care.

Denis & Irene said...

This is a great saying and very true!

Sorry for all the worry, didn't mean to scare everyone, including myself. I feel bionic right now. Denis's afraid that he's not going to be able to sit down anymore as I'll want to be on the go again all the time.

Written on Dec 6 as we prepare to leave in the morning for the east.

Love to all