Tuesday 6 December 2011

falalalala lala la la

I don't usually listen to music. I have enough noise in my head that I never need to listen to music to be entertained. HOWEVER, Christmas is different. I LOVE Christmas music, and with the help of my uber-talented computer genius son, he got me some great tunes. With him being grounded and not able to listen to his iPod, he has been forced to listen to my choice in music (much to his dismay). Right now I have got:

SHE & HIM - a very she & him Christmas,
BONEY M - Christmas with Boney M,
STRAIGHT NO CHASERS - Holiday Spirits (a great a capella band of 10 guys - fabulous)
and
JOSH GROBAN - Noel.

I am loving this music - Boney M is a classic and always sounds amazing, She & Him has a real 60s/70s vibe and her voice is magical. Straight no Chasers is outstanding - what they do with their voices is fabulous. Josh Groban has a voice that gives me goosebumps. I was stressed about not having any Christmas songs but have accumulated a nice little selection (58 songs) with no Bob and Doug or Gramma got run over by a Reindeer to be found. I am at peace with my choices and like they always say - it's my iPod and I can play what I want. Someone might just ask me to stop singing.

No comments: