Tuesday 20 December 2011

Happy Birthday Craig


Everyone knows I adore my husband. To me, he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. He is the rock within our family and is always there to pick me up when I fall down (literally and figuratively - haha), to be a shoulder to lean on, to be someone to laugh with. He is the best dad - hands on 100%. He backs me up with the boys, handles things when necessary and provides them with the strong influence they need. He guides them, protects them and loves them fiercely.
He is the best looking guy on the planet, has the best laugh and finds the ridiculous funny. I love that.

So Craig, happy 39th my sweet love. I'm looking forward to the next 39.
I love you.
S

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Wishing you a FANTASTIC year ahead Craig - We love you so much and wish only the best of everything for you - Mom & Dad