Sunday 9 May 2010

Mother's Day re-cap





Did you have a great day? I did. It was fabulous. I woke up early (8:45am - yes, I know this isn't early for some of you but I usually stay in bed until 10:30am on Sundays), and got wonderful cards from the boys. The thing I loved most about them is that they really reflected each boys personality. Kaedo's was a cut out heart with stickers and a key and Sterling's was a light up Queen of Hearts playing card with the heart cut out and a light that glows when you push it. Both were amazing. Craig made me a "book" called - "Greatest Mom in the World - the Shannon Lavigne Story". Love it.

Went out first thing and picked up flowers for GG from mom and dad then came home and spoke with my mom - I was FIRST!!! - then we all got ready and went to visit GG. After that we made our rounds of the grocery stores getting all the deals I had found through the online flyers. The boys came with us to Wal-Mart and Superstore then were sick of it so we took them home. Craig and I headed out to Price Chopper and No Frills. I unpacked the groceries, made some soup and cooked the chicken for the week. Sterling went out to rollerblade, Kaedo went to play hockey and Craig fixed one of Sterling's old bikes for resale on Kijiji.

The boys are going to get their showers and then we are sitting down with snacks and watching "Avatar". Looking forward to spending the rest of the day with my fam.

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. I know I did. Lots of love to all.

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Love the photo of you and your boys Shannon!!

The boys did a wonderful job on your Mother's Day cards - those will be treasured for many years I'm sure.

Dull & dreary here again today - forecast for the week is supposed to improve! The 15th is Nathan & Pam's wedding and they are forecasting for 21 - hope it stays that way - not that anything is held outside but it just be nice to be warm.

Have a great day - BIG HUGS TO ALL!