Saturday 29 May 2010

Flying the Coop


Our robins are getting soooo big. I can't believe how quickly they have grown. There is barely room for the three of them in the nest. They are all squished one on top of the other. I remember (back in the day - last week - ha!) when they were tiny and featherless. Now they are big and robust. Haven't seen them leave the nest yet but I hope than when momma finally decides to kick them out they fly far and well and don't land with a splat on my front deck. That is not something I want to see. It would definitely be a "blue job".

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Wow! They really do grow fast. Great photos.

We can FINALLY see blue sky. Took Emma to the Leisure Centre today. It is always a good time going with her as she's very timid at the beginning but two hours later she's trying new stuff. Thank goodness the water is so warm as we we're in it for 2-1/2 hours. My fingertips still haven't recovered and Baba is snoring and it's not 9 p.m. yet.

Love to all