Wednesday 5 May 2010

Week 32


I know I say this every week but can you believe it is already week 32? I can't believe it. You can really see how tall Sterling is in this picture. Kaedo measured himself last night and was over an inch taller since Sterling's birthday. As you know we measure the boys twice a year. Once on Sterling's birthday and once on Kaedo's.

The boys are so good about the gnome picture. I know I say that every week too. They were out playing with their friends when I asked for this picture and they willingly dropped what they were doing and posed. Love that. Love them.

3 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Tell the boys that we also love that they stop for this weekly photo - they are sooooo darn cute (I guess we almost have to start saying handsome) and are growing up way too fast. The short sleeves also look so good because today we'll probably be getting out our winter jackets again!!! SNOW, SNOW, SNOW since yesterday afternoon and it's still snowing this morning. Stan even had to get the shovel out to clean off the steps for the mailman.

Hope you all have a wonderful day - BIG HUGS TO ALL!

KPJC said...

Holy short hair batman!!!!! Lookin good boys, I imagine the girs are knockin on the door already!!!!!! Should post wth an update on our blog today. Back from Vegas and still very tired. The real life is nice to come back to, but it is also exhausting.

Denis & Irene said...

Wow! You get taller every week and more handsome.

Why are people in Toronto running around in shorts and we have our ski jackets on??? We're seriously thinking of living in the Okanagan next spring. Enough is enough. We were in Lethbridge yesterday and it isn't nearly as bad there as here. We're off to Calgary tomorrow and Jessica is taking her bike so it's not nearly as bad there either. I dunno, Alberta isn't looking like the place I want to live anymore. Oh yes! No sales tax...might have to wait for the good weather.

Love to all