Friday 21 May 2010

My Love

My husband is the handsomest man on the planet. I know I have said it before but this guy just gets better looking with age. Found this picture on my camera and just wanted to share it. I am so glad to have him with me as we go through this time of struggle. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have him to bounce ideas off of, talk to, cry with, share. The boys are so lucky to have him as their dad and I am lucky to have him as my husband. After 15 years together (gasp) we know each other so well and know that we can count on each other.

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

WHAT A HANDSOME DUDE INDEED!!!!

We were just talking about anniversaries - Tom & Tanya celebrated their 15th on May 20th and your will be celebrating your 15th in September. How the years do go by quickly. There have been trials and tribulations throughout all our marriages but thank goodness we do have each other to be beside us through it all. You two have been wonderful parents to your boys and are always there for them just the way we are there for both our children!!! I think things only get harder being a grandparent - when our boys were hurt or sick, we wish we could have it instead and now with our grandsons, our hearts just hurt for them. Our prayers are with our children at all times and especially when times are tough. We love you so much and wish you all the best. Have a wonderful weekend together. BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene said...

Oh Puleeze! Sucky, sucky.

Handsome, yes...great husband, yes...great dad, yes... wonderful son-in-law, yes...but as you said Shannon, he's getting older!!! Only wine and cheese get better with age, n'est pas!!!

Yes, you have been blessed in the hubby department and we've been blessed having him in our family.


Hope you have a wonderful long weekend with great weather. We love you tons.

Love to all