Sunday 10 January 2010

Sunday Schmunday and missing mom

Sunday today and I am just getting ready to start work. I am missing my Sunday morning phone call with mom this morning - I would usually be sitting down to enjoy our chat right about now. Boo Hoo. Had a great chat with Jessica yesterday and she gave me tons of great tips for our holidays. I wrote down some of them when I got home so I would remember. CAN'T WAIT! Be forewarned - you will be seeing a lot of CAN'T WAITs in the next few weeks. Jessica gave me a cool idea of how to continue with our weekly gnome pictures so I am going to put that into play this week so that I don't forget.
The boys had a great day yesterday. Sterling had a friend over and Kaedo went to a friend's house. Today Kaedo has another play date with another friend, Sterling will be hanging out at home and Craig will be watching football.
Jessica sent me some great pix of their holidays so I will get her permission and then post some of them here.
Happy Sunday everyone!

3 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Have a great day as well!! We're just heading out for Church here shortly. Hope to have our Sunday chats with everyone and then we're off to the BIG CELEBRATIONS of the Torch Run. The Line Dancing ladies have been asked to support them as they run by so there will be about 30 of us out with white and red scarves that were made for the special occasion. Celebrations start at 4:00 p.m. and go till 8:00 tonight. It is a beautiful morning here and it's supposed to get quite nice. It's 0 degree at 10:00 a.m. Hope we have a fantastic turn out to support the run. Enjoy your day - love you all lots!

BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Annette said...

You guys will have so much fun! Are you guys staying at a Disney resort or off property? I'm excited for all of you...

Denis & Irene said...

Missed our chat this morning also. Look forward to Wednesday though.

Spent a wonderful day in Death Valley, did some hiking, visited a museum, just had a great day. Weather is nice, short sleeves and not to hot. I couldn't imagine doing Death Valley in the summer as today was hot enough. So much to do, so little time. We're back there tomorrow as we know exactly what we want to do thanks to the awesome book you gave us.

Love to all