Saturday 9 January 2010

Saturday

Saturday morning and I am just getting ready to start work. The boys got up as I was leaving this morning and Craig was still in bed (can you "hear" the envy in my voice?). He deserves to be able to sleep in on the weekends as he gets up at 5:30am all the rest of the week. Yee Gads! Looking forward to watching a movie tonight with my best guys when I get home then back here tomorrow morning for another weekend shift.
We are now officially at T-20 (20 days that is) until we head out on our grand adventure. Have been reading mom's journal and hope we have even half as much fun as they did on their holiday with Jessica and family. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Sorry about not commenting for a few days. Hang in there Shannon, we've all eaten way more than we should have over the holiday season. No excuse but those are the facts. Dad and I are back to our more careful choices and portions. No scale here though so we'll have to wait until we get home. I'd lost 6 lbs. before Christmas and dad had lost 15 lbs. I hope we haven't gained it all back. Love you tons, off to Death Valley. Will talk to you on Wednesday or whenever you have a chance.