Monday 18 January 2010

Pink eye, schmink eye



Monday today and my baby boy is home sick. Not sick, per se, but pink eyed. Poor guy. He got it on Friday night and yesterday it spread from one eye to the other. He's been to the clinic and got some drops. His one eye was still pretty bad this morning so he stayed home. I have to say that it was great. He is so fun. We laid in bed and watched all the shows that turn your brain to mush, then went grocery shopping and to the library. I figure he wasn't going to get too close to anyone at the library and Superstore, so I figured it was OK to head out for a while.
We made tacos for supper, Kaedo made Jell-o, Sterling and I made muffins and tonight after supper Kaedo and I made cupcakes. Fancy, eh? He loves to bake so it was fun.

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Hope the medicine kicks in for you Kaeden and those beautiful blue eyes are better soon!! BIG HUGS TO YOU!

The cupcakes look delicious - what a big helper you are with your mom.

Hope you had a great weekend and enjoyed your family movie last night.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!