Wednesday 25 November 2009

weigh in wednesday

Hello All -
So, it is that time again. Craig and I are both down. Me 1.5lbs and Craig a bit. Not sure how much, exactly. How has your week gone? Has it been hard? Easy? Any tips you'd like to share? I'd love to hear them.

Home today, which is nice. I'm working on Saturday - 4-midnight, so I'm especially happy to have today to do some of the things I want to get done.

Hope your week is going well. I'll be back when I have more to share. Check the last post for the weekly gnome picture. Too cute!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Good job this week. I am down 1 pound but have been struggling. It's always harder when Ken is home. I tend to go out more and eat different foods. I have a sick little girl today. We started the day at the hospital just to be safe. She's upstairs now going from one extreme to the other. She's either dancing around or thinking she's going to throw up again. Ugh. To top it off Avery literally shit on me. Not only on me, but also on the floor. I guess both my girls are having stomach issues today. Maybe it will hit me and I'll post a better number next week...

Denis & Irene said...

Not a pound was lost, but nothing gained. It's never good for me either when Ken's home because there's always some forbidden food around. Hope I do better next week but I'm really eating properly and feeling much better about it. Exercise!!! That's the answer but I don't seem to have the energy after work, not like in the old days.

Heading to Sask. on Saturday to see the Rasmussens. Look forward to seeing them very much. Got loads to get done before Xmas arrives and it's coming way too fast. The warm weather is only 32 days away.

Congratulations Shannon, wish I'd lost some this week.

Love to all