Wednesday 11 November 2009

weigh in wednesday

242.3
Not great but not too bad. Craig did well this week and I know this kind of accountability is really working for some of you. I know it is working for me. Saturday will be a bit of a write off with what Sterling has planned for his birthday - although I don't have to eat it, do i? I will though - who can resist Pizza Hut pizza and snacks? Not I.
Had a fantastic call with mom this morning 1 hour 55 minutes. It was great. Looking forward to speaking with Jessica in the next couple of days and calling our cutie nephew on Friday for his big 1 birthday. We'll probably scare him with our singing.

3 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

CONGRATS SHANNON!! "WEIGH" TO GO!


Have a great week - BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene said...

Good going Shannon! It takes longer to put on than take off but it's just not as much fun. 161.8. Not a great week but not because of overeating. Jessica thinks I need to eat more often so I tried it yesterday and lost. I was actually gaining even though my points were well below what I should have had. I guess the body stores the big meal and mine is definitely at supper. I'll try the 6 small meals next week and see if that works better. Dad is 243.8 so he's happy about that. It just falls off him but he's always been like that.

We're so happy for you, keep up the good work. It doesn't take long before it becomes just a part of your life. Who would have thought that tuna would become my favorite breakfast food. I could eat a can for every meal but the Mercury content is too high so I can only have two cans a week. Very sad how we are polluting out food supply.

Love to all

Jessica said...

143 today. Not a great week but I'm happy with it after last weeks huge loss. Thankfully the halloween candy is gone. Great job for you. Almost at that first 10lb marker.