Wednesday 4 November 2009

Weigh In Wednesday

Not so good today but still a loss so I am happy about that.
244.1
Not too bad considering the Halloween candy we had floating around here. I was hoping for more but I know I did eat some of the kid's treats. Something is better than nothing, right?
Back on track this week so I am hoping for a bigger loss next Wednesday.
Wondering - how was your week? Did Halloween come into play for you? What is working for you? What isn't? Would love to hear what you have to say.
Looking forward to reading your comments

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I think you need to look at the big picture of 6.1lbs in 2 weeks which is 3lbs per week. That's higher than you're supposed to for WW. I think you did great. I'm really proud of you. I don't really want to tell you my weigh in as it was way too much of a loss but I'm on a new prescription (as you know) and one of the side effects is making me too sick to eat some of the time. This week I weighed in at 143.8. Also keep in mind that I am breastfeeding which burns 800-1000 calories per day. That's more than I burn at the gym. Keep up the great work. You'll get there.

GrmpaGrmma said...

Halloween candies are not good for around here either Shannon. Those little chocolate bars are a killer because they looks so little and figure a couple won't hurt. Ours are just about totally gone so hope it helps around here as well.

Hang in there - you're doing great!

BIG HUGS TO ALL

Denis & Irene said...

162.4 which is 4 lbs. for last week. I know that this week won't be as successful. The first week is always so good. Good work Shannon, candy time is tough. I love weight watchers food so that is working for me but I'm not exercising so that isn't working for me as that truly does it. Always feel so much better when I am eating the proper foods, which I do when I'm on weight watchers. Wine is weight watchers food, is it not?
Love to all.