Friday 6 November 2009

friday

The weekend can't come soon enough as far as I'm concerned. TGIF. With only one day off before doing a 7 day work week I am looking forward to tomorrow and spending time with my guys. I have picked up a shift on Sunday, will be working on Wednesday for Remembrance Day and due to a scheduling conflict between myself and Craig I have switched shifts and will be working next Saturday as well. I haven't broken the news to Sterling yet and I know he is going to be pissed but you do what you have to do.

Needless to say I am missing all my weekend calls this weekend and will not get to sleep in on Sunday as usual.
OK, that's it.
Pity Party has officially finished.
Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

I'll miss talking with you on Sunday but look forward to Wednesday. It's tough when you have to pick up all these extra shifts but it will be that much more fun at Disneyworld. If you're going to do something, like this awesome trip, you may as well do it right and you can't do that without a little extra cash. The week will be over before you know it.

I gave my notice (possible leave of absence) for Dec 15. I'm looking very forward to travelling but I will miss work as I really do love the type of work I'm doing even if some of the stuff drives me nuts. I'll miss my co-workers also, they are all very nice and very friendly.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm heading to Calgary tomorrow but hope to relax on Sunday.

Love to all