Thursday 26 November 2009

Last night was Taco night. This is Sterling's favorite meal. It takes almost all the dishes in my kitchen to make but the boys love it. It's lots of fun. I split all the food up into two sets of bowls. Salsa, cheese, tomatoes, meat etc. I set up one set of bowls for Craig and Sterling and one for Kaedo and I. It works good for us. Sterling ate 6 tacos. I can't believe it. He loves it. Wednesday is also the day that Kaedo makes supper with me. It is a good opportunity for Kaedo to learn about cooking and it is nice to spend time together. I always look forward to it.
Wednesday is also Bruschetta day. Bruschetta is Kaedo's specialty and it is very good (so I'm told). He cuts the tomatoes and does all the seasoning and cuts the garlic. The works. He ate about half of this container last night at supper. Very fun.

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Looks good. Always nice to have men around that can cook. I love bruscheta Kaedo, so you must make some next summer when you're here.

Busy lunch hours in November and December. It's amazing how much you can get done in an hour. Today I fueled up, stood in line at the bank, went to the wine store, bought a gift for a friend and...I got back to work within the hour. This shopping will be a daily ritual until it's all finished. Tomorrow, I'm mailing your parcel so keep your eyes peeled.

Lots going on this weekend, glad it's only two days or we'd be pooped out.

Love to all