Friday 13 November 2009

12 already?

How did that happen? Just yesterday I was holding Sterling in my arms as a new baby. That was the day I knew what true love was all about.

So today, to celebrate my first born, I thought I would do a count down of 12 things I love about him:


12 - He is a bundle of energy - always up for anything!
11 - He is smart - so smart!
10 - He is eloquent and can speak about anything - it's amazing!
9 - He's engaging! He pulls you into whatever he is talking about and keeps you enthralled.
8 - He's handsome! Man, is he handsome!
7- He's great with little kids
6 - He's a snazzy dresser
5 - He's a whiz at anything electronic
4 - He has an AMAZING imagination!
3 - He is mature well beyond his years
2 - He is loving and still holds my hand in public
and


the #1 thing I love -

He's mine!



Happy Birthday my sweet boy -I love you more than you will ever know.


xoxo
mom

*** Sterling opened his presents last night as I was leaving for work early this morning and I wanted to see him open them without him having to get up at 7am. He opened them with express instructions that he could not play his wii last night. "Technically" he didn't but that didn't stop him from fiddling around with it. This morning him and Kaedo were up at 4:40am (agh) playing. Needless to say, they both love it. Today we are heading to Costco with his birthday money as he has some games he wants to buy. We will finish up with pizza, cake and treats and a movie marathon. He is thrilled. So happy. Love to see it. Will post pictures of the gift opening later or tomorrow.
Now if only he stays up long enough to blow out his candles!

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

It was so wonderful being able to wish you Happy 12th Birthday this morning. We're so glad that you love your Wii. The twelve things your mom loves about you are the same things we love about you too. We hope you had a wonderful day and we're sure mom will fill us in with all the details tomorrow.

Love to all