Tuesday 1 September 2009


Just some random pictures of the boys. They are just hanging out today, enjoying the last few days of summer. The weather is beautiful today and the boys are playing with their dollies both inside and outside.
Craig has his football draft party tonight and I know he is looking forward to the season starting on the 12th. I am only working until 6:30pm tonight so I will get the chance to spend some extra time with the boys.
Both boys are bowling this winter. They decided that is what they would like to participate in. I'm going to be like a chicken with my head cut off running from one lane to the other watching them. The season is a little long but that was the choice they made. Aah, there's nothing like the sound of bowling balls hitting the gutters in the morning!

No comments: