Saturday 19 September 2009

Saturday


Hi All - not too much going on. Everyone is up, showered and ready to get on with the day. The boys are bowling this morning - I think Kaedo was dreaming about bowling - he is soooo excited. He loves it. At least one of my children was listening when I kept repeating myself "one pin is better than no pins"....

...back from bowling. The boys did great. Sterling 398 and Kaedo 297. They both did awesome. The weather is nice here today so I plan to get the kids outside, soaking up some sun.

Sterling has lost his wallet and is very frustrated. He can't find it anywhere and his debit card is in there. Poor guy. I have no idea where he might have put it. Going to go and help him look.

Thought I would post this layout I did of Kaedo. I love this picture. So cute.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Cutie patootie, as your mom always says Kaedo. That is a great layout, but then you have a perfect subject.

We're looking forward to our trip east. We'll pack tomorrow so that we don't wear any of the clothes we're taking with us before we leave. Can't stand the thought of doing laundry at the last minute. It's very warm here so the winter type clothes have stayed packed away. Too late in the year for white, of which I have an abundance and too hot for long sleeves. That leaves me with very limited choice of wardrobe.

Susan, Georges and Jordyn came last night and left around 2.45 today. We had a great visit. Jessica cooked an awesome dinner last night and we all gathered at our place for a lunch time BBQ. I cooked enough so that there would be leftovers, however, there were none. I guess that means it tasted good.

Great bowling scores Sterling and Kaeden. You both do awesome.

Love to all