Sunday 20 September 2009

Busy day in the kitchen today. Sterling and I started off making Popcorn Twists, a family favorite. We then moved on to Sugar Cookies and pumpkin chocolate chip muffins and I finished up making strawberry cream cheese muffins and am now cooking pasta for some homemade Macaroni and cheese with bread crumb crust. Yum.
Had a great talk with mom this morning. 75 minutes. Dad answered the phone when I called and his opening remark was "we've been waiting for you". I had purposely waited until 10am so that I wouldn't get them out of bed. Next Sunday morning we won't be having our weekly call as mom will be here and we'll be on our way to Niagara Falls.
I am so looking forward to seeing everyone. 3 more sleeps.
Kaedo has spent the day playing with the neighbors. Sterling has been hanging out and Craig has been watching football. All in all a very productive and nice day. Back to work tomorrow. I'm hoping to hear something about my shift request. It would be great if it came together for me.

2 comments:

Denis & Irene said...

Save some for us, it all looks great.

Love to all

GrmpaGrmma said...

Baking looks delicious!! Hope things work out for you regarding the shift you want. We're home again safe and sound from a fun time in P.A. Just got a call from them saying that the boys are wondering where grampa & gramma are so they had to phone. Stan enjoyed the NHL hockey game ticket that Kelly, Petrica, Jacob & Caleb gave him for his b'day other than the fact that the wrong team won!!

BIG HUGS TO ALL!