Saturday 22 August 2009

Saturday




The weather is beautiful. The sun is shining. The kids are playing in the pool and laughter is in the air. One of Kaedo's friends is over today and they are having a blast playing in the pool and jumping on the trampoline. I had to snap a couple of pictures of them. Not too much planned for this weekend. Craig is working on Sterling's old bike, I am just hanging out - reading a Rapid Read book from the Library (7 day loan) and watching the boys play. Kaedo's friend has to be home at 2:30pm, so I don't know what we will do after that. I know tonight we plan to watch "17 again" with hottie Zac Efron. Looking forward to that!

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Glad to see it's still summer there and the boys can enjoy that beautiful pool. It was a beautiful day here as well. We spent most of it outside - first of all starting the morning with sitting on our front deck with our coffee. Worked around the yard abit and played with my flowers. Got cleaned up and went for a BBQ hamburger at the M & M Meat Shop for a fundraiser. Then went and picked up an angel food cake for my b'day tomorrow. Too hot to bake. Came home and sat on the deck and had "Happy Hour" and then went over to water Robert & Barb's plants. Had a quick supper and went over to Leonard & Sheila's for Sheila's b'day celebration. Just got home and we were able to sit outside right up until we left. Got to get in all the beautiful days and evenings before they're gone.

Hope your roofers get there this week to get their work done. Have a great day tomorrow. BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene said...

Those boys sure aren't little anymore. I can't believe how they've grown. There weather has been great here the last couple of days but you can tell fall is approaching by the dew in the morning. I can't believe that autumn is almost here and we've had no summer to speak of.

Dad's playing Desert Blume course with Ken this morning, he'll need at least two dozen balls. It is one tough course. I don't think he'll be able to put his clubs on his bike so I'll drive him over. Today's a good day to do some shopping, maybe. That is such a chore, I'd rather vacuum...and I hate that too.

Love to all