Sunday 23 August 2009

Aaahhhh

So cute! Our dog is the best. He is now one of the Flying Walendas! After 5 years of him not being able to jump on the couch, he has mastered this and now flies through the air with ease. He sometimes follows you from room to room just so he can show off his jumping skillz! It's like,"watch me, watch me, I can do it, I can do it!". He has also learned to jump up onto our bed. Thankfully he is well enough trained that he knows when he gets put back on the floor he doesn't try to get up again.
Today everyone slept in, I did the laundry, we all had breakfast, watched some TV, did yoga, went for a bike ride (the boys), did some crafty stuff, read, and are now going to watch Harry Potter 4. The boys have never wanted to watch the Harry Potter movies but now they are really into them. We have watched 1-3 so tonight is the night for #4. Should be good.
A very happy birthday to my dear mom-in-law, Shirley. We love you so much and hope you loved our very off-key and LOUD Happy Birthday cha cha cha! We love you!

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

LOVED YOUR SINGING BIRTHDAY CHA, CHA, CHA!!! I've saved it and will probably play it again & again!! Thanks!

I've had a very wonderful day today with so many friends and family calling and wishing me a Happy Birthday. Sorry I kept missing your calls and hope you didn't miss too much of your movie when I called back. Stan picked mom up around 7:00 and brought her over here. Pete & Esther, Uncle Ike, Leonard, Sheila & Danelle and Hank & Jewel came for cake and coffee and we just finished cleaning up around 10:50 p.m. We're hoping for a beautiful day tomorrow and I'm going to go golfing with Stan. We'll have to rent a cart but I really want to get out golfing one more time.

Just made final plans with your mom. We're going to Medicine Hat for the day on Sunday, August 30th to have lunch with them. Hard to believe that it's already August 23rd and we haven't even seen them since them came back. We're really looking forward to seeing them.

Well, guess I'd better head to bed - one more year older and a busy day!

BIG HUGS TO ALL!