Wednesday 12 August 2009

Antis beautiful girls










My cutie nieces. Just love them to bits. These are just a couple of the great pictures that Jessica and Ken had taken. While Avery is beautiful, Emma takes my breath away. I think so much of that has to do with how much I love her and how much she loves me. I can't wait to meet Avery and start forging that bond with her as well. I am the only Anti they have and they are stuck with me. I'm so happy for that. September 23 is the big day. A darling new baby in the house and my sweet Emma here to visit. Did I mention they are bringing their mom? and Amma and Baba? More company to look forward to.





1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Yes, they are not only beautiful to look at, they are beautiful in spirit as well. Emma is such a happy, extroverted person. She plays with all age groups and they all seem to love playing with her. She is a wonderful big sister with no jealousy toward her baby at all. It's all quite amazing. Avery has started to be so much more aware and her charm is her lovely disposition. We know that she will be an awesome personality as soon as she's old enough to express herself. Our boys...it goes without saying. They are awesome, awesome. Not only are they so kind and caring, they are gorgeous as well. How blessed we are to have such wonderful grandchildren, it certainly makes your heart sing.

We are so blessed.

Love to all