Wednesday 26 March 2008

love that kid

Sterling: got in a fight with Jayson today because he says it's my fault that his tennis ball rolled under the portable - which it wasn't

me: so what happened?

Sterling: he said I wasn't allowed to play football with the guys until I bought him a new tennis ball

me: so what did you say?

Sterling: I guess I won't be playing football because I'm not buying you a new tennis ball

how awesome is that? don't bow down to the bully, my boy!

can you feel the pride in my words? man that kid is cool

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

WAY TO GO STERLING!!!

Just got up from the supper table with Joyce, Eleanor and mom. Stan's off to the hockey game. Broncos ended up losing last night 2-1 in overtime. Hope they do better tonight. We're heading over to mom's to clean out the fridge before mom leaves for Calgary and sort out her clothes.

I'll be staying close to home tomorrow afternoon and getting our "stuff" ready for our trip.

Hope you're all doing well and we'll talk to you soon.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!