Tuesday 4 March 2008

baby

Most of you know Baby - see Jan 1 post for information.
I think the time may have come, and I'm really choked up about it.
Last night, Kaedo slept in Sterling's room and guess what? He left Baby on his bed. Sigh. I can't tell you how much this saddens me. It may be an oversight but when I looked in his room this morning and saw Baby lying there, knowing he hadn't slept with Kaedo last night, I was sad.
Yes, I know I am pathetic. So dumb, but it is like he thinks he has the right to grow up. I am so not ready for that. Not ready. Nope. Not at all. What's next? He'll be asking for an after dinner brandy?


1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Courvoisier is an excellent brandy, serve at room temperature.

Very hard to see your baby grow up but it's the only happy alternative. He has to be shared with the world as he has so much to offer. He is such a kind, considerate and loving person. Take lots of the credit but not all. He has his grandparents (all 4) genes too. Seriously, I'm sad for you but happy for Kaed.

The concert last night was not to my taste in music but some of the acts were a riot. It was free, again. Today it was weight watchers and line dancing. Denis made a beautiful locket in the lapidary room. If he keeps this up we'll be able to buy a table at the flea market and sell it all. He's doing wood carving tomorrow but I haven't decided which activities I want to do yet. It was too cool for the pool for exercise class this morning, they don't go in if it's under 65F and it was hovering around there at 11 am. It's about 75F now which is a really nice temperature for me. We're on our way into town to shop and then we will be glued to CNN for the primary decision.

Love to all