Thursday 6 March 2008

I need therapy

Physical Therapy! - well, the other kind too, but let's not get into that.

Tomorrow morning I start physical therapy. Should be good. Me + two kids + busy waiting room + them on there own for 90mins in said waiting room = stressed mom. Oh well, if I don't want to wait another 10 days I best be getting in there tomorrow. I feel not too bad, actually. My body doesn't feel beat up but my head is just pounding. You can only take so much Tylenol. I thought it might just be a cold or something, as Craig has been sick along with the boys. But no, everyone is on the mend and my head is still blasting.

I got my paperwork from the insurance company. They want to know more about me than I know about me. Yeesh.

We're still driving our, "mom we so have to keep this car" car. They are very concerned about having to pick up our "lame" van. In defense of the "lame" van, the boys were thrilled to get it when we got it. Now they are just being car snobs.

The weather is nice here today. The sun is shining but the snow isn't melting. That's OK. As long as it isn't on the roads I'm OK with it. We are supposed to get a whole bunch more snow tomorrow and Saturday. Hopefully not too much. We have bowling on Saturday and Sterling is working on his perfect attendance badge. Snow, nor sleet, nor freezing rain, shall stop us from getting to the bowling alley!
Kaedo is now officially on break and Sterling will be in 35 minutes. Yahoo!

talk soon

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Hope everything goes well with your physio appointment tomorrow Shannon. Good luck. I just talked to my friend Margaret Greenbank in Regina who has been going to Physio and she feels it is helping alot so hopefully you will get a good physiotherapist to help you. Margaret was also given exercises to do at home and she's supposed to do them 5 times a day! She says when she does them, she feels better but it seems like alot of her time taken up through the day.

Just talked to Petrica and she said they just about had to let Jacob go to daycare with his new jammies on this morning that auntie bought him! Petrica called to say that when they got home this afternoon, Jacob went downstairs to the bedroom where we sleep when we go there and called for Baba. I guess he figures we should be there when he calls.

Stan is over at Hank & Jewel's place helping him with a suspended ceiling in their laundry room. He went over there around 10:30 a.m. and hopefully will be home in awhile because his Uncle Ike is coming over to play cards. Supper is already so as soon as he gets home we can eat and clean up and hopefully be ready for when Uncle Ike comes.

Have fun on your holidays Sterling & Kaeden!

LOVE YOU LOTS AND BIG HUGS TO EVERYONE!

Denis & Irene said...

Do you think that if you got hit head on (just lightly) it would reverse the whiplash of getting hit from behind? Too much sun you say, nawww. Good luck kiddo, hope you get the electric therapy, it's a buzz. Let's hope it helps the headaches anyway. I've been using that massager that you gave dad years ago and it really works for mine.

Been trying to buy Denis's gift here but had to order it online. Sure hope it get here by Monday. I ordered it with 3 day delivery so here's hoping. Don't call me last minute Sally for nothing. There's a Canadian Club pot luck here on the 14th so I think I'm going to rustle up the powers that be and see if I can bring cake and champagne. I'll have to ask as I'll need a place to chill the bubbly.

Weather is a little cooler today but still sunny and wonderful. Capris and long sleeves, so the native Texans have hats and gloves on.

Love to all