Friday 7 September 2007

One week down...

Well Shannon begged me to blog so just a quick update to anyone who cares. Shan is in Minnesota and I'm sure she's doing great, we've only been texting 'cause cell phone charges are ridiculous across the border. The kids have finished their first week of school with nothing exciting to report, probably because they haven't started doing any real work yet. I am back to football tomorrow. YAY! Sterling and Kaeden's friends have invited them over to swim in the pool one last time before they shut it down for the summer so I will have my football time uninterrupted and I spare the kids from having to sit on the sidelines and listen to me swear :) Just kidding, I only swear after the game in the car if we lose. That's all that's new, I'll do my best to blog tomorrow.

Craig

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Glad to hear from you Craig - hope things are going well and you have a great weekend. Have fun at football and don't get hurt. Good luck with everything Shannon - we know you'll do just great. Talk to you on Sunday. Love to all.