Tuesday 18 September 2007

bowling pictures, as promised




Here are the pix from Saturday. The first is of Sterling in Craig's bowling shirt from 25 years ago. He wore it to the bowling alley. I thought that was so cool. He rocks! The other two are of the 2007 version of the bowling shirt. He was so thrilled to get one.
So, there you have it.
Did I mention he is the best on his team? There is a girl who has been bowling for 5 years who is good, but as Sterling says, "mom, she bowls through her legs - that's not real bowling".
s

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

I didn't get reading your blog from yesterday and just checked out today and yesterdays and soooooo impressive Shannon!! I was NEVER that organized and I thought I did pretty good. Sleep is always good if you can get an extra 15 minutes or more.

Sterling - LOVE YOU IN YOUR DAD'S BOWLING SHIRT!!! I would REALLY appreciate a copy of that one - PLEASE!!! You look great in your new red bowling shirt and we know you'll do great this year. HAVE FUN!!!

Are your leaves turning as beautiful as ours are? It has been a gorgeous day today and when we went for a walk this afternoon - it smells like fall and the leaves are all different colors as we walk along. I love summer but fall is so beautiful.

Thanks for the postcard Irene & Denis!! Sounds like your trip is going great.

Love to you all!!!