Monday 2 February 2015

10 Things

Another round - just for you, mom! This week I am dedicating each day to 10 Things. Each of the boys will have a day as will Craig and the G-man. Craig - if you're reading this at work - here is your heads up. Get thinking!

Lets do this!

Shannon's 10

1. In the age of all things digital, I still use a paper planner.

2. I am constantly on the search for the perfect wallet. It eludes me to this day.

3. Unless at least three of the four members of our family are going to be home, I don't cook supper.

4. I don't eat hamburgers.

5. When I go to work, I take a diet coke, a bottle of ice, a bottle of water and my go-mug with the sugar and tea bag already in it for my after lunch tea. I am lame but hydrated.

6. I take hot baths and cool showers. In that order.

7. I don't go anywhere without my iPod. Except the shower. I do use it during bath time though. lol.

8. I always lay out my clothes the night before. Even if it is just sweats and a t-shirt.

9. I am contemplating an 'almost pixie' cut. I have to decide before tomorrow at 12:30pm.

10. I have 15 plants or mixed planters on the main floor of my house. One is over 35 years old and another was a house warming gift when we first got married. They both traveled on VIA Rail for weeks in the back of our van when we moved across the country. Survivors!

No comments: