Tuesday 17 February 2015

Sterling?

Sterling's oldest friend, N, and him have been having lots of fun going to places I don't want to know about, snapping all kinds of fun pictures.  This weekend found them at an old site where N was able to put some of his amazing skill to use and take these photos of Sterling. N is an amazing photographer and I am sure that one day he will be famous for his work. I have seen many of his photos and I am continually amazed at his ability to capture things on film.

Now I can't tell you what the deal is with the mask, but its all a part of it, and Sterling loves it. When he showed me a series of photos they took yesterday, I asked him to send me his two favorite so I could post them here.



Very groovy, if I do say so myself.
Now if only I could see that face!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful photos! You have always said that N was very talented with a camera and these photos sure attest to that.

Our Louisiana Seafood Boil was a great success last night. The food was delicious and there was maximum turnout. Great costumes and decorations also.

Another beautiful day here,looking forward to walking along the beach. The highest tide in 20 years is supposed to be happening today so we're interested to see how high that is, especially since we're only 100 yds. from the beach. We're on the Gulf, not the ocean, so it's much calmer water.

Love to all