Thursday 5 February 2015

Craigular Joe's 10 Things

Here goes:

1. My favorite piece of clothing is my Under Armour Hoodie. All 5 of them.

2. I'd play football 7 days a week but no one will play with me.

3. I only get a haircut when Shannon makes me. I'm cheap.

4. My favorite part of the haircut is the shampoo and head massage. I'd pay double just for that.

5. Even though I have a drawer full of watches, I always wear the same one.

6. I listen to talk radio every night on the way home from work.

7. I always make sure to match my dress shirt with my fancy socks. What matches with flying pig socks????

8. My favorite tv show is football.

9. I'm the only one who takes Grover on a walk past the end of the driveway.

10. This is the hardest test I've ever had to take.

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Cool idea Shannon - enjoyed reading everyone's 10 things! Hope you all have had a good week so far and have a fun weekend.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!