Tuesday 3 February 2015

10 things - Sterling Edition

When I spoke with the boys about doing the 10 things post on the blog, they thought it would be fun to get involved, so this week you will find everyone's '10 Things', including Craig and the G-Man. We'll round out the week with each of us weighing in on the other and making a statement that most accurately describes them. Yikes!

So, without further ado, here are Sterling's 10 Things:

1. My most important possession is my car

2. When I'm home alone, I lay on the floor and play with the dog

3. I listen to stand-up comedy in the car, not music

4. After getting the 'wreck room', I realize I am no good at any bar games (pool, ping pong, darts)

5. I once drank 32 cans of pop in one day (don't judge)

6. When I walk up the stairs, I always 'push off' on the wall at the landings (hence the dirty handprints)

7. I go to the mall 3x a week

8. My favorite food is a Footlong Subway Melt toasted on Italian herb and cheese with lettuce, cucumber, tomato and LOTS of chipotle

9. Sometimes when I'm on my computer I have my headphones on but I'm not listening to anything

10. My favorite TV show of all time is House MD

No comments: