Saturday 7 February 2015

Saturday Round-up

As mentioned earlier in the week, we thought it would be fun if everyone thought of a statement that best describes the other. They are surprisingly accurate. Except the ones about me. ;)

Here goes:

Craig says:
Shannon has to go to the bathroom 3 times in the 5 minutes between deciding to go out and getting out the door.

Sterling wears Soccer shoes as his runners even though he doesn't know how to play the game.

Every weekend I tell Kaeden not to fall asleep downstairs. And every weekend I have to haul his ass up the stairs from the basement at 3am.

Kaedo says:
Dad reminds me to brush my teeth even when the electric toothbrush is already running.

Every time we go to the flea market, mom finds something she likes and tries to convince us we have room.

Sterling will buy a wallet even if he has no money to put in it.

Sterling says:

Dad is known for telling me that every purchase I make is a bad one. He doesn't say that about his gifts though. hmmmm.

Mom uses my computer and saves a shit-ton of bookmarks that I then have to go in and delete. Aargh!

No matter what I tell him, Kaeden doesn't listen to me. Unless it is a direct quote from dad.

Shannon says:

When Sterling talks about cars, it sounds like the teacher from Charlie Brown.

Kaedo is decisive about only one thing; he will absolutely not make a decision. About anything.

Craig has more football gear than work clothes. And he only plays 2 hours a week.

4 comments:

Ster-Dog said...

All so true. We know each other so well and this is just proof of it. Mom you are awesome and i love you and that you do this awesome blog. Keep up the good work ;)

GrmpaGrmma said...

Loved the blog this week - finding things out about all of you has been very interesting��. You all totally do know lots about each other and we enjoyed it very much. Like Sterling says Shannon - you are awesome and we love that the blog is up and running again!
Here it is Saturday already and we don't know where the week went so fast, although it doesn't take much to keep us busy!! We are heading to a hockey game tonight. Linda and Sam went out if town for the day so offered me her ticket so I'll go and try and cheer the Broncos on.
Hope your weekend went well - BIG HUGS to all!

Unknown said...

testing..can't prove i"m not a robot. Hope valentine cards arrived, will send Valentine Pizza $ when we get this going

Unknown said...

hat went through so we"ll give it a fourth shot.

Denis says: Same as Craig to Kaeden, except "every" night around 10 pm and I don't have to haul her ass from the basement

Irene says: You have two drills and a new heat gun but no booster cables??? we've needed those twice this year.

Love to all