Tuesday 19 November 2013

Week 8

Talk about late!
I must admit, I haven't been 'feeling' the old blog lately, so it has been neglected. Right now I am deciding whether to continue or not. It is a double edged sword. It takes a lot of work and planning to do it, but it also keeps us connected with friends and family. I have some ideas, so I am writing them down and lining up things to hopefully get me through this slump.

One change we're making - as you can see above - is that every week one of the boys will design a sign to use, thus preventing me from having to edit.  This week's sign is courtesy of Kaedo.

As I sit here I have been watching a squirrel hop around our deck. I have seen them so much lately as they prepare for winter. I really love them.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Dear Shannon - you have done a WONDERFUL job with your blog - we have loved it but would understand totally if you decide not to keep it up. It is alot of work and I'm sure planning as well and we truly appreciate it!

Kaeden's design for the sign looks great and it's good that they are willing to help with every week's photo.

We have a very snowy day today and as much as everyone complains about the snow - it is absolutely beautiful. I went to Curves this morning and as it's coming down, it looks like diamonds sparkling. Heading out with my sisters today so best get myself ready.

Love you so much - take care and have a good day!