Saturday 9 November 2013

This week's Quotes

Thought I would post some more great quotes. I love them all but would love to hear what your favorite is. Here goes:

Invest in yourself. You can afford it. Trust me. - Rashon Carraway

It's ok to be happy with a calm life. - unknown

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice. - unknown

It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. - E.E. Cummings

You never know who needs you. Good energy is contagious. - unknown

This is the beginning of anything you want. - unknown

Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman.                                      - Coco Chanel

I don't care what you think about me. I don't think of you at all. - Coco Chanel

I'm not a bitch. It just pisses you off that I can see through your bullshit and lies. - unknown

Be with someone who brings out the BEST in you not the STRESS in you. - unknown

And I'll leave you with a quote from my first born. The best quote ever!

You're not above the law. And mom's the law. - smart ass kid (he's right, but he's a smart ass)


Happy Saturday all!

No comments: