Saturday 23 November 2013

Lasagne Soup

I have been scouring online recipe sites looking for fun and interesting meals for our family. I came across a recipe for Lasagne Soup and Cheesy Monkey Bread that we just loved. I thought I'd post some pictures of our adventure in making these recipes for the first time and the finished product.

Kaedo is a wonderful cook, but I must admit he is so painfully slow it takes all my energy not to step in and speed up the process.  haha.  It's a good thing we can start at 4pm or we wouldn't eat until 8!

Enjoy the pictures. Oh, and by the way - the food was great!





1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Your supper looks delicious!! Good for you to try something different. I think I'm going to do that but end up going back to the same old recipes over and over. Thursday night cooked a chicken we got from the Hutterites which is really a small turkey! It got in my roaster okay but the lid didn't close till near the end of the cooking when it was falling apart. We will have left overs for a few meals that's for sure.

Keep up the great work Kaeden - your whole family will be enjoying the end results.

Cheer loud for our Roughriders tomorrow please! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!