Tuesday 12 November 2013

A text from my son....

Sterling sent me a text and this is what followed:

Sterling: I have an 80% in math. OMFG so exited

Me: Yay! So proud of you! Ms C.... called me this morning and I told her you would appreciate the news more coming from her. You rock babe!!!

Sterling: Thanks you do too

Me: Can't wait to see you. Missed you today. Love you.

Sterling: I miss you every day and can't wait to see you


Can we all say aaaahhhhh?
What a kid. Can't get enough of him. He's so sweet and kind. Love him to pieces. And to think, in less than 48 hours he'll be 16. I am truly not old enough to have a 16 year old. Definitely not! He's the best almost 16 hear old around.

please note: all typos are that of the almost 16 year old, not his mother

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Aaaahhhh!!! What a good kid! It is very, very hard to believe that our oldest grandson will be 16 in a short while! Hope we don't catch you sleeping when we call to sing Happy Birthday!

We have beautiful weather here today - sun shining, bit of wind and +8 - it can stay this way for a long time.

Hope you had a great day - BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene said...

What is the F in OMFG! I can't imagine!!!! So proud and happy for you, Sterling.

Yay! I have wifi. Don't know for how long or how good it is but I'm sitting on the patio and it's working right now. It's taken great patience to figure out the key but I got it done. Patience is not one of my strong points as we all know.

Weather here is awesome during the day, low 20s but going down to 10-15 at night, so we don't sit out. June even wanted to put heat on but we discouraged that. Need to sleep with the window open but they have the exterior blinds so it's great. No insulation in these homes as it never gets cold during the day and only cools off at night periodically for about two months.

Heading into the village to do some shopping.

Love to all