Wednesday 6 November 2013

One Day Down

I was dreading today. I really was. Kaedo was gone to Take.Your.Kids.To.Work Day with Craig, Sterling was in school, mom and dad were gone and I was alone without Ketchup. I must admit, it was quiet around here and I found myself talking aloud as I have done for years, only this time there was no dog listening to me. Maybe I am crazy. ha.

But once I got my head wrapped around it, and had a little cry, I was good to go. I spent a few hours working in the house, getting stuff done, then got to spend some one on one time with Sterling.

In the end I realized that all will be well. This is the Circle of Life.

A special thank you to my M-I-L Shirley, for the sweet and kind text this morning. You brought me out of my sadness. Thank you.

Now if only I could train the boys to bark when the doorbell rings.

2 comments:

Denis & Irene said...

So happy you have two moms who care about you. All will be well, glad you realize that.

They make enough noise, please don't teach them to bark.

Love to all

Denis & Irene said...

So happy you have two moms who care about you. All will be well, glad you realize that.

They make enough noise, please don't teach them to bark.

Love to all