Wednesday 30 October 2013

Speaking of quotes....

This may be the best one yet:

I took my weight off the old fashioned way. I like to call it the 'Just Keep Your Fucking Mouth Shut and Eat Air Diet'. It's all the rage.
                                                              Tori.Spelling

I must admit I love that quote. Hysterical. I think I'll try that one. Duct tape please!

We're busy having fun around here. The boys are loving the extra attention. Baba is giving `Life Lessons`, Amma is giving cooking lessons, and the house is filled with noise, Neil Diamond in the morning, Ketchup laying in the sun at the open front door and time spent with two of my favorite people (that`s you, mom and dad). Less than a week left and then we count down to Christmas.

Happy Birthday to Kelly - hope you like your gift and have a wonderful day. We love you!

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

It's wonderful to be able to hear without a hearing aid. Neil Diamond, in the morning, makes me want to stay deaf all day, haha. Breakfast time is so exhilarating with the music and the chatter and then everyone leaves around 8 and Shannon has about half an hour to herself while Denis drives Sterling to school, then half an hour with her dad, one on one. Sterling always makes sure to yell out the open van window as they drive past me.

Can't believe our time in Toronto is half over.

Love to all