Friday 11 October 2013

Shaving

Today Sterling learned to shave, with the razor Craig's mom and dad gave him when he started shaving (he was 30 - just kidding!). His face is now as soft as a baby's butt. Craig took NO pictures. Can you believe that? None. Not a one.

Needless to say, Sterling is thrilled with himself. As a bonus, he doesn't have toilet paper stuck to his face. Thank god for electric razors.

Sterling was teasing me that I could keep all the stubble for his baby book. I scoffed at that. Between you and me though, I just might. Ha!

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

OMG! How can that be? Shaving already! No photos, Craig, for shame, lol. It's probably the only event that hasn't been photographed in the almost 16 years. I like the stubble idea, Sterling, haha.

Wonderful weather for this time of year, actually for any time of year. Talked to two of the cousins in Spain this morning. Everyone is anxious for our arrival..which is always better than them wishing you weren't coming.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Hope the trip was all you wished for Shirley, and then some.

Love to all