Monday 21 October 2013

week 4


A busy weekend of football (Craig), painting (thank you, Craig), Tupperware work (Craig - just joking), groceries, cleaning, being with the kids, re-decorating their bathroom, taking this picture, supper with a friend, cleaning oh, and did I say cleaning? Had you been here you also would have heard the Sesame Street Merry Christmas Album, and Sterling stomping his feet trying to get it to skip. I put a stop to the stomping as I don't mind listening to Cookie.Monster and the gang singing 'the 12 days of christmas'.

Off to work delivering stuff today and I have triple driving duty. I am helping a friend get her son home later this afternoon as well as this being my drive both ways week. A busy day and seems like there is still so much to do before my mom and dad arrive tomorrow.

We are all looking so forward to seeing them. It will be a great visit.

2 comments:

Denis & Irene said...

Glad you had a busy weekend although the cleaning part really does suck. I'm at the laundromat getting all the bedding washed and anything else that I don't want sitting around dirty for the next 2-1/2 months. Denis is hopefully vacuuming.

Had a great evening with friends that came back to the park to say goodbye until we meet them again down south. Lunch with friends for both Denis and I today, usually the same place, but different tables. We should get picked up around 5 and go for supper then back to a friends house for the night. Unfortunately she has to work 3-11, so it will be just three for dinner. They will drive us to the airport in the morning. It really makes one happy to have such good friends and to make new friends as we go along down the highway. We feel truly blessed.

We are looking forward to visiting with you. I know, Sterling, we screwed up for your birthday but we'll be there for the honor ceremony. Congratulations!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Love to all

GrmpaGrmma said...

Great photo again guys!!

Sounds like you did have a very busy weekend but got lots done. Shannon, are you putting a tree up already or did you just feel like listening to Christmas music - too funny!

Hope your tupperware parties, sales etc. are going well for you Shannon. I just tried my newest tupperware shaker (I got mine replaced - old yellow one for the nice new green one) and it works like a charm. I really need to take some of my old ones in to be replaced - lids are cracking etc. I've used tupperware for a long, long time - right Shannon!

Have a wonderful time with your mom and dad as we know you will - HUGS TO EVERYONE!

P.S. - Once again, CONGRATULATIONS Sterling on doing fantastic last year and wishing you all the best at the honor ceremony! Sooooo proud of you!