Thursday 10 October 2013

Glamour Shoot

Having a blind dog has its perks. Say for instance you want to do a photo shoot. In the past when Kaedo has tried to take pictures of Ketchup, he has been less than successful. Now, he can get right up to him and take some great shots. I thought I would share some with you. Kaedo even took a few 'selfies' of him and Ketch.






We've put him on some new food, and while he still sleeps more, he is a little more barky - which we are happy for. He did take a massive header into a recycling bin yesterday which was sad but I must admit a little funny. As it was full, he kind of bounced off it then looked up as if to say, "what the hell?"

In my defense, I would have laughed if it was the kids too.

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

That was a test as the iPad was logging on as me (Kelly).