Wednesday 9 October 2013

hmmm - volume 152236

Our new neighbors have decorated their home with Halloween decorations. Including headstones and skeletons. I keep wondering if I should tell them they may only get 2 kids the whole night.  hmmm

I watch more tv between 4:30am and 6:30am than I do the rest of the day combined. hmmm

As a non-music listener it's amazing how many records I listen to. Speaking of that, I am proud to say that Sterling's favorite song is "Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond. hmmm

I have a painting hanging in my downstairs landing that was painted in 1963. I got it off the side of the road. And I love it. hmmm

Craig came home early yesterday and was immediately put to work doing chores. We worked until 9pm. He probably wishes he stayed at work. hmmm

Kaedo was mad at me yesterday when I started hanging up at the pictures he had taken down in the 'mancave'. He said it wasn't manly any more and wouldn't help clean it out. I sent him to clean up the basement and not come up until it was done to my standards. I need to get that kid mad more often, it looks great! hmmm

We're working on changing the 'mancave' to the 'mansuite', making a guest bedroom/mancave. Kaedo says 'ManSuite' doesn't sound cool so he won't be using it anymore. This is good for guests. He smells. lol

That's it for today. T-13 days til mom and dad arrive. yay!

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

There are no decorations in the park as there are no kids and it isn't within walking distance of any houses. The outside of some stores look awesome with their pumpkins and orange plants all lined up though.

Happy Hour (aka meet and greet) at the park today. Some people make great hors d'oeuvres. I like to think I buy great hors d'oeuvres. The cost is about the same with a lot less work. We are in the process of whittling down our pantry so that there's nothing left that we'll have to throw away when we leave. I don't think the food bank wants opened boxes.

Neil Diamond has always been one of our favorites also. We watched Big Bang on DVR (Shaw speak) last night and two of the characters were into his music also.

Looking forward to seeing this "mansuite". It's always been such a bright room and you know how I love bright.

Love to all