Saturday 6 April 2013

Did You Know?

This one's for you mom.

Did you Know?

1. My eyebrows always look like they are trying to fly off my face.

2. I rub my feet together in bed to get to sleep.

3. I would rather juggle carrying too many groceries to my car than take a plastic grocery bag at the grocery store.

4. While I know "everyone's doing it", I still feel guilty when I ask Sterling to download a movie for me I can't find anywhere else.

5. I probably own 26537 journals and have only written on the first page of each one.

6. I still write my grocery/To do lists on paper, not my phone or Playbook.

7. I will drive out of my way to go through a drive-thru teller.

8. I can't stand the feeling of frosted or 'jelly' glasses - yuck - shiveries!

9. I love golf - but only the first 6 holes!

10. I love to be by myself but find I am lonely when I go to the theater alone.

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Oh Shannon you are tooooo funny. I'm at a loss as to how I should reply but here goes.

1. I have a liver spot above my left eyebrow. The spa always wants to fix my brows but I don't let them close enough to see that there is nothing they can do.

2. My feet are too rough. Rubbing them together would keep me awake and in pain.

3. I shop mostly at Stupid Store and you have to pay for the plastic bags. I refuse to, so I juggle also.

4. That's like asking a minor to pour a glass of wine. Shame on you!!

5. I don't have that many journals but I hear you as to the first page.

6. I always write my lists in my phone, never on paper. I can't read my writing.

7. Me too

8.I haven't seen one of those since I lived in the east 42 years ago. Must be an Eastern thing.

9. I only love Par 3 golf.

10. I'm never lonely, your dad doesn't give me that opportunity. Having said that, I'd be lost without him and never want to know life without him.

Hope the weather warms up a little more.

Love to all