Saturday 1 September 2012

Sterling





Yesterday was all about Kaedo and today is all about Sterling. The first picture is my new favorite I think. My god is he handsome! The other ones are pics I have taken over the last little while showcasing Sterling's favorite pasttime. Haha! He is a person who needs a nap. If he lays down any afternoon and you can guarantee he'll be asleep in 5 minutes. I am a nap person myself and think it is wonderful that he has the ability to do this. I think with his new school schedule he'll be napping every afternoon.

We're on the last of the days off and soon school will begin. Craig will be home on Tuesday supervising wake-up etc so I hope it goes smoothly. Both of the boys are nervous but I hope we can get a system in place that will work for everyone.

1 comment:

Denis & Irene said...

Wow! I bet you're happy with your new do! It looks fantastic. We hope you like it as much as we do.

Not much going on here in the way of fun and hilarity, just tearing the front fence out from Jessica's house. Lots has been done but still more to go. Can't believe the difference with only 4 months of ripping out and putting back together. It is really starting to look great.

Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend.

Love to all,