Saturday 29 September 2012

Year 4 Week 1

And so it begins again.  As mentioned before, the boys have generously agreed to do the gnome picture for another year.  Really not much convincing as they seem to enjoy it except for those times when it has almost been missed and we have had to rush them outside to grab a quick pic.  As you can see, this years gnome is football themed (special shout out to Kelly, Petrica and the boys for providing this one :).  Although we don't typically name the gnomes, Shannon thought we should come up with something for this guy.  I decided we would call him Yac.  For those not familiar with football terminology it stands for 'Yards After Catch' and I thought it just sounded funny for a gnome.


2 comments:

Denis & Irene said...

You look great boys, and we love the new gnome. We can't cheer for him but he looks great just the same.

Hope you feel better Kaedo. You didn't sound too good today but it was great talking with you anyway. Enjoy the golf game tomorrow.

We are in Lethbridge at the moment planning our luncheons with friends we haven't seen since last year. It will be a busy week with lots of fun and not much of anything work wise. Love those long lunches.

I knew a guy called Yac and he wasn't much of a yacker but he certainly was entertaining. I'm sure the gnome and the football team he represents will give us all something to Yack about.

Have a great weekend

Love to all

GrmpaGrmma said...

LOVE THE NEW GNOME as well!! We will be cheering loud and strong for those Roughies. Not sure how the game is going tonight because I just got home from a busy, busy day at the "Fall Into Christmas" craft show and supper after. Stan didn't have to work at it today but I noticed about 4 big orange bags of leaves outside that he must have been working at. He is now at the Bronco hockey game and I'm ready to put my feet up till bed time.

Guys you look great and looking forward to the year 4 gnome photos every week.

Beautiful, beautiful weekend again but I heard today that they are predicting the dreaded "S" word for Wednesday - we sure hope that doesn't happen.

I thought I had to work at the craft show again tomorrow morning but I get to go to church and go back to work at 1:00 till everything is moved out which is sometimes around 9:00 - 9:30 p.m. Then we usually go out to BP for a late meal with the Tasche's & Elmslie's. We may have to sleep in on Monday morning and miss my Curves!

Have a fun time in Lethbridge Denis & Irene - as my saying on a plaque in my kitchen goes - SIT LONG, TALK MUCH, LAUGH OFTEN.

BIG HUGS TO ALL!