Monday 3 September 2012

Our last day

Can't believe this is our last day before school starts. Man, how the summer has flown by. The boys have been busy and this last weekend has just come up upon us so quickly. It is bittersweet for me as there are a lot of changes this year. The boys will need to be a lot more responsible. I know they can do it. They are amazing but it is sad for me as I think about not being there for their first day of school. It is the first time ever and that hurts my heart. Luckily Craig will be home tomorrow supervising and getting them off to school.

Yesterday was our 17th Anniversary. Thank you so much for all the best wishes. 17 years! My oh My! When Craig did his toast to us yesterday afternoon and said "here's to 80 more", I knew I loved him even more than I did all those years ago. We took a picture but it wasn't any good so I haven't posted it here. Sorry.

To our adorable nephew Jacob who is going into grade one this year - we wish you such good luck! We know you will do wonderful and have a great time! You are bound to be the smartest kid in your class!

To our niece Emma - Our sweet girl - We know you are already rocking grade 2 just like you did grade one! You will be the smartest, of that we have no doubt. Good luck!

To Avery, you little munchkin - hurray for playschool! We are so happy you are going to get this chance to play and learn and meet new friends. We are so happy that you are getting this new adventure!

To our cutie Caleb - hurray for hanging out with your friends, playing and having fun! We know you are going to have such a blast!

We are so proud of our nieces and nephews and everything they do. We love you guys!
Let the School Year Begin!

1 comment:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Sterling & Kaeden - grampa & I (gramcracker) are wishing you a fantastic year! We know you will both do your very best and do well with whatever comes your way. You have both grown up so much and are very responsible young guys. Mom and Dad should be very, very proud of the way they have brought you both through these years and you will show them how grown up you are getting yourselves up and off to school this year. We love you so much and loved our time with you this summer.

All the best to you Shannon this week - hope things go well for you. It is good that Craig will be home for the boys first day of school and then they will do well after that I'm positive.

Thank you again for our fun time together - have a great week - love you so much and BIG HUGS!