Friday 11 November 2011

school pix



Just got this years school pix and here they are. Sterling in grade 8 and Kaedo in grade 7. They are growing up so fast. I'm shocked Sterling didn't wear his pac-man shirt for the picture. Must have been dirty. Will be figuring out who gets what in the next few days and sending them out to you. We got the base package so there aren't too many photos.
Happy Remembrance Day to all. I will be spending some time at the school today watching Kaedo in his school play. He really wants me to come, so go I shall. Aside from that I have hats, hats, hats, a husband home and some school council work that needs to be done today.
The weather is beautiful here and we are enjoying this beautiful Fall. Hope the weather is cooperating wherever you are.

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

Great school photos and whatever works to give us - we're good with it. It is so hard to believe that the boys are already grade 8 & 7. I took out Craig's photos of his grade 8 & 7 and for some reason Craig looks way younger looking.

Happy Remembrance Day to all of you as well. You sound like you have a busy day with all that's going on. Stan & I are just getting ready to head to P.A. this morning. Jacob has a hockey game at 8:00 a.m. on Sunday which is also a little boy's 3rd b'day which we will celebrate after the hockey game and then we'll be on our way home. Looks like the weather will cooperate for us this weekend as far as travel goes.

Hope you have a great weekend and BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene said...

You don't look like you're related at all. I see Klassens in Kaeden and Sterling reminds me of my cousins Flynn as opposed to an Eldridge or Lavigne. That's my opinion anyway and I'm not changing it!!! One thing we all agree on is that you are both soooo good looking. We'll also take whatever you have to offer in the way of photos.

Happy Remembrance Day everyone. The Ottawa celebrations were lovely and Denis and I have made a committment to be there one year for them. It probably won't be until 2025 though. We would also love to spend Canada Day in Ottawa. We're hoping for 2013 as we've already committed to Vegas for 2012.

Happy birthday Caleb. You must be the birthday boy. Have a wonderful day.

We head to the Hat tomorrow morning but our forecast is for snow. Glad you're travelling on good roads, Stan and Shirley.

Love to all