Saturday 19 November 2011

First Day Jitters

Well, day one is over and I can't thank Kaedo enough for all his hard work. He was awesome. After barely sleeping last night, I was up early ready to go. Too early, if truth be told. It was a fun day. It started off slow and that was scary but it picked up and we sold 14 hats and got 2 custom orders and some other possibles. All in all I was happy with our day and hope to do as well tomorrow. Totally bagged now so I will keep this short. Thanks everyone for your kind words and wonderful encouragement.

2 comments:

Denis & Irene said...

We would never say "Told ya so, told ya so"! We knew you'd do well 'cause you had great hats, great salespersonship and a good looking guy with you. Couldn't go wrong! I'd like to wish that you sell the rest tomorrow but then I'm concerned about how much you'll have to work this week for your next event, not counting your custom orders. Really happy for you.

Had a fun time with the girlies at Jessica's but we came home to frozen pipes. Trying to get them thawed out now. This is the coldest we have every motorhomed in but it's not cold inside. It's supposed to get warmer this week so we're hoping.

Love to all

GrmpaGrmma said...

Congratulations!! I was just going to give you a call but decided to check the Blog first so I will let you rest. Wishing you a good day tomorrow as well - love you lots!