Tuesday 30 June 2009

no more sleeps

Today is the big day! Our cutie nephews are coming today. We have yet to meet baby Caleb, and are so looking forward to meeting him. As for Jacob - I haven't seen him in two years and the boys haven't seen him since last summer. We are so excited to have them - and they can even bring their parents.
They arrive tonight about 10:45pm, so I will be going to the airport after work to pick them up. Tomorrow is Canada Day, so we are planning to head into Bowmanville for some Canada Day celebrating and we'll see where the rest of the week leads us. Craig is on holidays, so I know he will have some things planned. Hopefully the weather will be good and there will be lots of trampolining and swimming on the schedule. I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

GrmpaGrmma said...

HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME TOGETHER!!!

BIG HUGS TO ALL!

Denis & Irene said...

great talking with you this morning, it always makes my day. The weather is wonderful and dad brought his bike home today, so all is well....he made it home.

Dad works tomorrow and I'm going to Calgary. Work is good but just a little too stressful for both Peg and I. We really have to get this monster under control so that we can begin our part time work. Month end, so I guess we knew it would get worse before it got better. Can't say it isn't interesting and mind stimulating though.

Hope you have a wonderful time with the outlaws.

Love to all